In its place, we have formed a new company called Cultures Across America, Inc. to create a new set of nation wide websites each featuring a special “culture” or "theme" from across America.
Our original site, InternationalGateways.com, was primarily dedicated to ethnic and cross-cultural resources in Colorado. We are now expanding our online presence to serve all of the United States with our new website, CulturesAcrossAmerica.com
What will our new site offer?
- Our national site will launch using the same ethnic and cross-cultural focus as as we used for InternationalGateways.com.
- Our previous one-theme site will expand theme-by-theme to include multiple “cultures” or themes.
- Themes are organized around hobbies, work, and social structures to create natural communities of information and interest.
- Each theme has it’s own separate directory with listings submitted by our members.
- We invite local organizations, businesses, agencies, or grassroots groups to add their listing to one or more of our directories.
- Users can promote their organizations, events, projects, and more with banner ads targeted through one or more themes.
Visit CulturesAcrossAmerica.com to learn more »